Upgrade To CSB 5
Please read either of these two pages for the proper upgrade process to CSB 5:
Hosts will be LOST when you upgrade. Please make note of them before you uninstall the current program. You will need your username, password, etc. for each host and they will NOT be in CSB5 when you load it.
- Before removing the old program, you should write down or take screen prints of the host settings so you can put them back in manually.
- If moving up from a CSB program, you can export your host info from the registry, then import into registry again after you install the new program. Topic is discussed on the page noted above. The method to do this is for advanced users and explained here on my upgrade page.
Reading this AFTER you uninstalled and no longer have the information?
- You can use the EMAILS from your hosts or from your clients with settings
- You could contact your host or client for information.
- Did you make a restore point on your computer (ME or XP?) before uninstalling CSB4? If so, you could roll your computer back to before you took the program out of your machine.